Welcome to volume 4 issue 5 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 78 page full-colour issue, we have the following articles:
- Prehnite Occurrence in the Chaillol Massif, France
- On the hunt for prehnite and other minerals with Stephane in the French Alps. The El Tigre Mine in the Chiricahua Mountains of SE Arizona. Join Rolf on a trip to the El Tigre and other mines in the Chiricahua Mountains, southeast Arizona.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 3 – Anglesite to antimony. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Emerald – Gemstone of the Month
- Mineral Snippet – Legrandite
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
Each month, I will bring you mineral-related content from around the world. There will be a range of topics including mineral news and information, show reports, articles on minerals and localities, a spotlight on individual mineral dealers or collectors, and maybe an editorial now and again.
The focus won’t be restricted to any particular genre. And all of this from just US$1 per month for Patreons and Subscribers. Casual access is available at Gumroad. Please use the Contact Us form to become a Subscriber.
You can download this issue here (note that it is password protected).
I hope that you continue to enjoy the journey.