Welcome to volume 4 issue 2 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 75 page full-colour issue, we have the following articles:
- The Show Must Go On [Line] – a Virtual Tucson show!
- Story of an Old Mineral Collection – Rolf introduces us to an old collection with links back to John Sinkankas and Wards.
- Collector’s Guide to the Minerals of Lake Boga Part 7 – The final part of the Lake Boga Collector’s Guide.
- Mineral Snippets – Kapundaite, Heazlewoodite, and Paulscherrerite
- A Note on Some Industrial Mineral Species and their Natural Counterparts
- Going Local – the Grand Duke Mine – A look at an historic gold mine in central Victoria.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
Each month, I will bring you mineral-related content from around the world. There will be a range of topics including mineral news and information, show reports, articles on minerals and localities, a spotlight on individual mineral dealers or collectors, and maybe an editorial now and again.
The focus won’t be restricted to any particular genre. And all of this from just US$1 per month for Patreons and Subscribers. Casual access is available at Gumroad. Please use the Contact Us form to become a Subscriber.
You can download this issue here (note that it is password protected).
I hope that you continue to enjoy the journey.